The Pittsburgh Chiropractor
Tauberg Chiropractic & Rehabilitation is home to “The Pittsburgh Chiropractor”. The Pittsburgh Chiropractor provides outstanding care and promises to honor the Pittsburgh community by being ethical, honest, and evidence based.
Is The Pittsburgh Chiropractor an individual?
No, The Pittsburgh Chiropractor is an idea. It is a commitment to Pittsburgh and a definition of the services that we provide to the community. At Tauberg Chiropractic & Rehabilitation, we believe that we must be forthright with our patients in order to provide the best care.
Many chiropractors have trust issues within their communities. This is understandable given some of the outlandish claims that have been made regarding what chiropractors can do. As the home of The Pittsburgh Chiropractor, those who work at Tauberg Chiropractic & Rehabilitation promise to not mislead the public with false claims regarding what we can and cannot treat. The Pittsburgh Chiropractor commits to being a servant of the community, and is a person who provides residents with appropriate treatments and serves in their best interest.
The Pittsburgh Chiropractors list of commitments:
- To provide outstanding neuromusculoskeletal care to the Pittsburgh Community
- To be honest and forthright
- To never mislead the public or patients
- To provide patients and the public with reputable information so that they can make more informed decisions about their health
- To stay up to date with conservative care relating to neuromusculoskeletal conditions
- To practice in an evidence based manner
- To be a source of information for the community
- To treat patients as individuals